FNBT’s upgraded Personal and Business Online Banking will deliver an improved online experience focused on flexibility, security and control.
- No more lock-outs! Self-service username and password reset, utilizing an authentication code.
- Quicker download and easier date range selection of electronic statements.
- Pay a friend quickly from the Online Banking home page.
- Transfer funds to your accounts at other banks easily.
- Simplify your banking with eStatements for your accounts.
What to Expect
- A modern, consistent look and feel across all your devices, simplifying how you manage your accounts and move money.
- Move your money easier than ever with improved account transfer options, person-to-person payments and online bill pay.
- Easy access to a secure messaging feature to communicate with FNBT bankers.
- Ability to reset your password from any device without having to call the bank!
- Transaction Alerts delivered to your mobile device.
- Touch and Face ID for enabled devices, as well as PIN authentication for quick and easy login.
- Two-Factor Authentication for FNBT Online Banking – A code will be delivered to you outside of the system to verify your identity.
- Complete control of your debit card all within FNBT’s Online Banking platform! With this feature, you can temporarily disable your card if it is lost or stolen.
Digital Banking Features
- View check images, deposit and loan account statements all from your mobile device.
- Pay bills and add new payees effortlessly from your mobile device.
- Your private accounts at other financial institutions can be linked to Mobile Banking with FNBT, so you can transfer money between two banks without ever leaving home!
- Easily Pay a Friend by using their mobile phone number or email.
You will continue to receive communication via mail and email informing you of the transition timeline, how to prepare and what to expect. Please continue to check this website page for new information.
Mark your calendar for your transition date - Monday, September 28, 2020. Please pay close attention to the steps below so you are able to access your digital banking services as soon as possible.
There are a few important changes for you to be aware of regarding the online banking services you use.
To avoid disruption to your digital banking services, please pay close attention to the action items below. For customers who utilize these services, failure to complete the actions below could cause data connection errors and/or loss of important information.