A travel notice makes sure First National Bank and Trust isn’t surprised when it sees debit card purchases originating from an unusual area, such as another state or country.
Set a Travel Notice for Seamless Debit Card Usage
Without a travel notice, FNBT might flag unusual transactions as fraudulent and put a hold on your account until we find out for sure that it was you. It’s a good idea to set a travel notice. You can do it through online banking, stopping into an FNBT location
near you, or by phone 800.667.4401
Here's how to set a First National Bank and Trust travel notice:
- Log in to your online account at www.bankatfirstnational.com
- Click Messaging in the left side menu under Other Features
- Click on the envelope/pencil icon on the right to compose a new message
- Choose Set Travel Notification from the Subject drop down box & enter your destinations and travel dates
- Enter the card number of the First National Bank and Trust debit card(s) you will be taking.
- Provide a contact phone number and any additional details you want to mention.
- Send your notice.
If calling is more convenient for you, please dial 800.667.4401
and tell the representative you'd like to set a travel notice.