Why bank with FNBT? We want to reward you for being part of our customer family by offering additional benefits that other local banks don't have.
How Do You Get Rewarded?
FNBT rewards you in several ways from using your debit card, referring friends, submitting kids good grades, home loan fee discounts to checking account perks.
Earn Rewards Points
- Automatically receive points Just for using your FNBT Debit Mastercard®
- Refer friends or family to open a FNBT checking account and you BOTH earn 350 points!
- Respond to special debit card usage offers received quarterly in the mail
- Participate in promotions sponsored by Mastercard
- Shopping with major retailers in our Rewards Center
How Do You Track and Redeem Your Reward Points?
A rewards account is automatically set up for you when you sign up for our free debit Mastercard. All you have to do is create a login for our Rewards Center
website and the points you earn are e-deposited (when you link your checking account) each month
or you can enter a certificate number to have your earned points added.
To redeem your points for merchandise or gifts, sign into your rewards account and
choose from a wide range of prizes. If you're interested in bigger prizes, keep accumulating points until you reach your goal. Your reward items will even be shipped to your doorstep, at no charge to you!
- Cell Phone Protection1,2 - receive up to $400 per claim ($800 per year) if your cell phone is broken or stolen
- ID Theft Aid1,2 - including payment card fraud resolution and $2,500 in personal identity theft benefit
- ID Monitoring3 - designed to secure your personal and financial information
- Roadside Assistance - available 24/7 and free to use, up to $80 in covered service charges
- $10,000 Travel Accidental Death Coverage2
- Health Savings Card - pharmacy, vision, hearing discounts
- Shopping and Dining Discounts at your favorite, participating local merchants
- Grocery Coupons
- Free BaZing app on the App Store and Google Play
- 90-day Free Trial Membership
Mortgage Loan Specials
- Make new mortgage payments with a FNBT Direct Deposit Account (DDA) and discounted closing costs
- Open a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) or Loan with No Fees
Kids Cash for Good Grades
Start your kid's First Choice Savings account
by bringing in their end of the school year report card and receive $1 cash for each A (or A equivalent) up to $5, or have the money deposited into the savings account. For children 13 years old and younger. Parents can request the Good Grades cash award at the branch or submit report cards online
. Must present by July 15.
Financial Education and Resources
FNBT offers free, online courses and resources for consumers and small businesses through our partner, EVERFI, Inc. Quizzes to test what you've learned and action plans to take you to the next step are available too.
- A series of short, interactive learning modules on key personal financial topics