Zero Balance Accounts (ZBAs) from First National Bank and Trust allow your company increased investment opportunities and reduced administrative expenses. ZBAs are ideal for companies maintaining a general operating account and separate accounts for payroll, accounts receivables, or other purposes. All the company's funds are concentrated into one operating account and disbursements are made from subsidiary accounts which always maintain a zero balance.
Zero Balance Account Benefits & How it Works
- Eliminates time spent on manually funding subsidiary accounts
- Saves administrative time and expenses
- Maximizes funds available for investment
- Reduces risk of overdraft fees
- Funds are deposited into a central operating account
- Subsidiary accounts (payroll, petty cash, etc) always maintain a zero balance
- Total for all checks presented against each subsidiary account is offset by a debit to the central operating account
FNBT offers Zero Balance Accounts to businesses throughout Southern Wisconsin and Northern Illinois. To apply for a Zero Balance Account, contact our business team
online or visit any of our convenient locations
in Beloit, Argyle, Clinton, Darien, Delavan, Elkhorn, Janesville, Monroe, Walworth, and Williams Bay, WI and Rockton, Roscoe, and Winnebago, IL.