FNBT is Upgrading the Way You Bank
- Down to Our Core
We're making banking better. Because you're family.
First National Bank and Trust (FNBT) has upgraded to an improved digital platform to help make life easier for you!
You will notice enhancements to your Online Banking environment and Mobile Banking App. The improved online experience is more current and intuitive, making it easier for you to bank using your phone, laptop, iPad or tablet.
Enrollment into the new Digital Banking experience requires the last four (4) digits of your Social Security Number (SSN) and Date of Birth in MMDDYYYY format.
You will be asked to establish a new password. For your security, passwords must contain the following:
- Minimum 8 characters
- At least 1 upper case letter
- At least 1 lower case letter
- At least 1 number
- At least 1 special character ! @ # $ % ^ & * ( ) ?
Watch our Upgrade Announcement by clicking below to play the quick video:
Key actions for you to take
- On or after September 28:
- Download the upgraded mobile banking app(s)
- Review payments, payees, and recurring payments for accuracy
- Re-establish account alerts
- Re-enroll in text banking
- Re-enroll in automated telephone banking (formerly known as Telebank)
- Re-enroll for eBills within FNBT's upgraded online bill payment service
Important things to know
- Enrollment into the new Digital Banking experience requires the last four (4) digits of your Social Security Number (SSN) and Date of Birth in MMDDYYYY format
- Internet Explorer is NOT a supported browser with our upgraded systems. You must use a current version of Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari
- Download the new mobile banking app on or after Monday, Sept 28 from the App Store or Google Play
- All FNBT branch locations will re-open on Monday, Sept 28. Drive-ups will be open for regular business hours and branch lobbies will be open 10 am to 2 pm.
- Full 36-month deposit account history will be available through Online & Mobile Banking soon. Currently Checking Account history is from July 1 to date. All other deposit account history is available.
- Customers previously enrolled for eStatements are now able to view statements for the past 12 months through Online & Mobile Banking. Customers who currently receive a paper statement will not be able to see an electronic statement at this time. Electronic statement history will be available for all deposit accounts soon.
Additional resources to prepare for FNBT's Core & Digital System Upgrade: