FNBT to Host Free Coin Appraisal Events
Release date: 5/22/2023
Beloit, WI - First National Bank and Trust (FNBT) will be hosting a series of Free Coin Appraisal Events during the upcoming months. Ron Beckstrom of Golden Rule Coins will be on-site to tell bank visitors what their old and valuable currency is worth and make offers to purchase some of the appraised currency.
- Wednesday, June 28 – FNBT branch located at 1625 10th St, Monroe, WI 53566
- Friday, August 25 – FNBT branch located at 2600 Cranston Rd, Beloit, WI 53511
- Friday, October 20 – FNBT branch located at 105 State Road 67, Walworth, WI 53184
- Friday, November 3 – FNBT branch located at 300 East Main St, Rockton, IL 61072
- Wednesday, November 29 – FNBT branch located at 1795 Madison Rd, Beloit, WI 53511
About First National Bank and Trust:
First National Bank and Trust Company is a family-focused, community bank headquartered in Beloit, Wisconsin. Chartered in 1882, First National Bank and Trust has grown to be a leading financial services institution offering products and services for consumers and businesses, as well as trust, retirement services, investment management, brokerage and insurance. We now serve nearly 30,000 households in 13 communities and 16 locations in Southern Wisconsin and Northern Illinois with assets of approximately $1.5 billion. We treat our customers, employees, shareholders and communities like family, with a goal of helping all our families succeed. Providing Sound Advice and delivering an exceptional experience has positioned First National Bank and Trust as a Stateline leader in the industry. For additional information, visit www.bankatfirstnational.com.
First National Bank and Trust: “Give us a try. We’ll treat you like family.”