On June 1, we notified all online business customers of amendments to the FirstB2B Agreement
and the Master Cash Management Services Agreement
, in part to state that we may disclose information about your account or transactions to third parties providing fraud prevention services, such as our new partner, Guardian Analytics. Starting July 1, 2017, you may notice minor changes in your normal file processing due to our new fraud prevention partnership.
- All ACH file submissions will now be subject to a review by First National Bank and Trust using Guardian Analytics
- For standard submissions, the ACH Manager User will now receive the message “File pending financial institution review.
- For submissions that use dual control, the ACH Manager User will now receive the message "File is pending client and financial institution review"
- File submissions may require your business to have an authorized person to review and approve the transaction prior to processing.
Please note, standard NACHA rules will still apply to all ACH files.
- ACH files submitted 2 business days prior to the settlement date, must be received by 5:00 p.m.
- ACH files submitted 1 business day prior to the settlement date, must be received by 3:30 p.m.
If you have questions, please contact our Business Connection Support Team at BusinessConnection@bankatfirstnational.com