First National Bank and Trust has activated a business continuity plan to protect our customers, our employees, and our communities from risk of the Coronavirus. We're excited to welcome our customer family back to our lobbies starting Monday, July 6.
First National Bank and Trust (FNBT) is excited to welcome our customer family back into our lobbies! We are paying close attention to the recommendations made by the Centers for Disease Control, national, state, and local officials. As events unfold, we will take necessary steps to protect the health of our customer and employee families. Lobby hours at all FNBT locations will be limited and changing as we reopen.
Our branch lobbies have reopened for limited access.
- Branch Lobby Hours - All FNBT branch lobbies are currently open for limited hours:
- Monday - Friday -- 10 am to 2 pm
- Saturday -- all lobbies open from 10 am to Noon except Beloit-Grand Ave & Monroe
- Branch Drive-Up Hours - All FNBT Drive-up Services continue to be open for normal business hours
- Check here for the drive-up hours of your local FNBT branch
Your physical and financial health is important to us. Here are some of the ways we're working to keep all our families safe:
- Protective Barriers - our branches are now equipped with protective barriers where necessary and we're using extreme caution when cleaning.
- Practice Social Distancing - To prevent the spread of COVID-19 please maintain a distance of 6 feet from others.
- Masks Required - Let us know if you need one!
- Smile for the Camera! - For your safety, when you visit our branches, please drop your mask quickly for the camera so we can identify you.
- Maximum Capacity - We may limit the number of people in our branches. This may be different at each location and may change over time.
If you are sick or have recently been in contact with someone known to be ill, we ask that you wait to visit our branch lobbies in person until you are no longer at risk for spreading disease.
We're Here to Help
Protecting your health matters. And as we work together to stay healthy, we'd also like to remind you of additional ways you can bank safely with us during these times:
- Drive-Up Services continue to be available for normal banking hours
- Deposit Checks
- Exchange Coin
- Purchase Cashiers Checks
- Call to Schedule an Appointment
- More than 70,000 surcharge free Allpoint and MoneyPass ATMs
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Enroll Now in Online Banking and download our app for iPhone or Android to make banking from home easy.
- Bank at Home Kit
Thank you for your patience and for doing your part!
Gain Peace of Mind in Uncertain Times
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve throughout the entire country, we're offering support to all our families. View more information on ways that FNBT is here to support our customer and community family during the pandemic.
Additionally, FNBT is pleased to provide you AT NO COST pharmacy/vision/hearing savings and identity theft protection benefits (if you aren’t already receiving these benefits in your checking account) through 12/31/2020. For more information on these benefits click here >>.