Our health savings accounts are tax-advantaged accounts that help you save for healthcare and medical expenses. Make deposits and earn interest tax-free until you need it. Withdraw funds to pay doctor bills, prescriptions, and other approved expenses.
Benefits & Features
- Qualified high deductible health plan required
- One-time setup fee
- $50 minimum balance to open
- Earn interest with $50 minimum balance
- Earn compound interest monthly
- No monthly or annual fees
Current HSA Contribution Limits
Although this is an individual account that moves with you from career to career, your employer may choose to make contributions as an added benefit to you.
Annual contributions are limited to the high-deductible health plan's annual deductible. Individuals age 55 to 64 can make additional yearly contributions to help save for the future.
*Consult your tax advisor.