A travel notice makes sure First National Bank and Trust isn’t surprised when it sees debit card purchases originating from an unusual area, such as another state or country. Without a travel notice, we might flag those transactions as fraudulent and put a hold on your account until we find out for sure. It’s a good idea to set a travel notice. You can do it through online banking, stopping into an FNBT location
near you, or by phone (1-800-667-4401).
Here's how to set a First National Bank and Trust travel notice:
- Log in to your online account at www.bankatfirstnational.com
- Click "Mail" in the top right corner.
- Select the "Compose" tab, enter "Set Travel Notice" in the subject line.
- Enter your destinations and travel dates.
- Enter the card number of the First National Bank and Trust debit card(s) you will be taking.
- Provide a contact phone number and any additional details you want to mention.
- Send your notice.
If calling is more convenient for you, please dial 1-800-667-4401 and tell the representative you'd like to set a travel notice.