Start moving forward with a true financial partner. At FNBT, we believe everyone deserves a second chance. If you've had troubles opening or managing a checking account, or have found that other institutions are not quite as forgiving, then Renew Checking from First National Bank and Trust is for you.
This account gives you the tools you need to rebuild good standing and avoid pitfalls like overdrafting. Get back on track today, with Renew Checking from FNBT.
- Basic account for those who've been turned down for checking in the past
- Eliminates the need for money orders to pay your bills
- Free debit card
- Free online banking and bill pay
- Can request upgrade to Everyday Checking after 12 months in good standing
- Monthly service fee of $7.95 with direct deposit, $9.95 without
- One time setup fee
- $25 minimum balance to open account
- Overdraft Privilege not available on this account
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.