We’ve recently completed a review of our products and pricing. Starting July 15, 2019, certain fees will change. See below for detailed changes that may affect your account(s).
- $3 paper statement delivery fee
Privilege Plus Checking
- Monthly service fee for falling below $10,000 in total deposits will change from $15 to $20
On August 15, 2019
- Overdraft transfer fee will change from $5 to $7 per transaction
- Consumer outgoing domestic wire transfers will change from $25 to $27.50 - online wire transfers will continue to be $18
*The ATM operator may charge you a fee for each ATM transaction. The ATM operator may treat each balance inquiry and withdrawal as a separate ATM transaction even if they are conducted during the same ATM session. This means you may be charged multiple fees for multiple transactions during the same ATM session. For example, if you use a non-FNBT ATM to obtain your balance you may be charged a fee and you may be charged a separate fee if you conduct a withdrawal transaction from the ATM during the same session.
- ATM Transactions at non-FNBT ATMs* - Balance inquiries and transfers completed at non-FNBT ATMs will incur a $3 charge per transaction. You may continue to transact at any FNBT, Moneypass or Allpoint ATM surcharge-free.
Please see Personal Fee Schedule
for detailed information.