Fast, Easy, Efficient
This easy-to-use technology saves you time and money, while giving you instant access to your bank deposit information.
Download First National Bank and Trust’s Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) Quick-Reference Guide to get started!
Remote Deposit Capture: Benefits & Overview
- Make your funds available faster
- Make deposits anytime
- Improve efficiency, control, and risk management
- Save time preparing deposits
- Consolidate funds from remote locations into one financial institution
- Cut costly courier fees or trip to the bank
- Reduce risk of check fraud
- Dual core 2.4 GHz processor
- 4 GB RAM
- 20 GB of available disk space on the system drive to install required program components
- Operating System:
- Microsoft Windows 7 - 32 bit (all editions)
- Microsoft Windows 7 - 64 bit - Professional
- Microsoft Windows 8.1
- Latest Microsoft Windows Updates must be installed
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 or newer
- Properly installed desktop check scanner
- Internet connection
- Account with First National Bank and Trust
- Scan checks from a computer with an internet connection. Using a desktop check scanner, simply scan both sides of the checks in a single pass.
- Prepare the deposit - View images of the scanned checks right on your computer. The dollar amounts for the checks are automatically read, and the deposit is totaled.
- Electronically send deposit – Save the deposit and submit from the “Pending Items” tab. Deposit is sent to the bank through a secure Internet connection and funds are deposited into your account.