Move money efficiently with ACH Origination
ACH transactions are electronic debits and credits used to efficiently disburse employee payroll through direct deposit or electronically collect receipts through direct payment from any bank account in the United States.
Protect your business from fraud with ACH Filters
Fraud prevention tool that monitors ACH debit activity allowing the bank to block any ACH debits not approved by you.
- Lower Costs – you save money by eliminating manual work associated with payment and collection processes
- Improved Cash Flow – quicker collection of payments means enhanced liquidity
- Simplified Forecasting – You know the exact date of your funds transfers, simplifying daily funding decisions.
- Enhanced Benefits and Customer Service – ACH services benefit your employees, customers, and vendors by eliminating manual work
- One time and recurring transactions can be set up
- Works in conjunction with FirstB2B Business Online Banking
- High Level Security
- Senior Administrator Controls
- Upload File Capabilities
- Dual Control Capabilities