FNBT Hosts Coin Appraisal Events
Release date: 5/4/2018
First National Bank and Trust (FNBT) will be hosting a series of Free Coin Appraisal Events during the coming months. Ron Beckstrom of Golden Rule Coins will be on-site to tell bank visitors what their old and valuable currency is worth and make offers to purchase some of the appraised currency.
This free service, open to all community members, will be available from 10:00 am until 3:00 pm on the following dates:
- Thursday, May 31 – FNBT branch located at 2600 Cranston Rd, Beloit WI 53511
- Friday, June 8 – FNBT branch located at 1221 S Shore Dr, Delavan WI 53115
- Friday, July 20 – FNBT branch located at 190 E Geneva St, Elkhorn WI 53121
- Friday, August 17 – FNBT branch located at 1625 10th St, Monroe WI 53566
- Friday, November 9 – FNBT branch located at 105 State Road 67, Walworth WI 53184
First National Bank and Trust Company is a family-owned, community bank headquartered in Beloit, Wisconsin. Chartered in 1882, First National Bank and Trust Company now serves nearly 30,000 households in 13 communities and 16 locations in Southern Wisconsin and Northern Illinois with assets of approximately $1.1 billion. Commitment to full service banking, investments, asset management, exceptional service, and Sound Advice has positioned First National Bank and Trust Company as a Stateline leader in the industry. For additional information, visit www.bankatfirstnational.com.