As a community partner, First National Bank and Trust (FNBT) strives to deepen our impact and relationships within the communities we serve. FNBT's mission and strategic plan calls for us to engage and contribute to the financial well-being of our neighbors and community members.
As a vital part of our community outreach and continued dedication to providing Sound Advice, FNBT partners with EverFi to offer a free financial education program, Sound Advice Scholars,
to local high school educators to be used in the classroom.
The program is available at no cost to the school, and will go a long way in educating our students to improve financial literacy. Sound Advice Scholars
is an engaging, online resource that uses video, animations, and interactive activities to bring complex financial concepts to life. The program leverages the best in gamification and new-media technologies to bring financial educational concepts to life for students.
Allows educators to bring financial literacy education to the classroom at no cost to the school
- All EverFi courses map to state and national Jump$tart and Common Core standards.
- Program provides teachers an analytics platform to track student progress.
- Awards students with financial literacy certification for successfully completing the program, which can be a powerful tool for job, college, and internship applications.
- Through this program, students become certified in hundred of topics in financial education, allowing them to become more informed, responsible citizens.
- Implementation of the online platform is very easy, and our team manages all of the details.
First National Bank proudly partners with various local High Schools to offer this program in the classroom at no cost to the school. To learn more about partnering with FNBT to offer this financial education resource in your high school classroom, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org