Enhanced Security for your Debit Cards
FNBT's new contactless debit cards allow faster, secure, no-touch transactions at chip enabled merchant terminals with the contactless symbol. No need to insert your card in the terminal and wait for approval - just tap to pay!
Contactless cards have the same layer of fraud protection as EMV chip cards for purchases made at the point of sale. The chip uses short-range wireless technology to complete payments between the card and the terminal for secure transactions to prevent unauthorized use and counterfeiting.
Order Your Contactless Debit Card Now!
- The new Contactless Debit Mastercard® is currently available as an Instant Issue card which you can get anytime by visiting one of our branch locations.
- When your current debit card expires, you will automatically be sent a new contactless debit card.
- Request a contactless card by logging into your FNBT Online Banking or Mobile Banking App and send us a message. We'll have a contactless card sent to you in the mail within 7-10 business days.
Follow these steps to use your Contactless card:
1. Look for the contactless symbol on the chip-enabled point-of-sale terminal.
2. Tap your card over the symbol on the terminal to pay quickly.
3. Your payment is completed in seconds!
Frequently Asked Questions