FNBT's new contactless debit cards allowing for faster, secure, no-touch transactions at chip enabled merchant terminals with the contactless symbol. No need to insert your card in the terminal and wait for approval - just tap to pay!
Cards issued by FNBT that have the contactless symbol are enabled with contactless payment technology. Contactless cards have the same layer of fraud protection as EMV chip cards for purchases made at the point of sale. The chip uses short-range wireless technology to complete payments between the card and the terminal for secure transactions to prevent unauthorized use and counterfeiting.
Get Your Contactless Debit Card Now!
- The new Contactless Debit Mastercard® is available as an Instant Issue card which you can get anytime by visiting one of our branch locations.
- When your current debit card expires, you will automatically be mailed a new contactless card.
Follow these steps to use your Contactless card:
1. Look for the contactless symbol on the chip-enabled point-of-sale terminal.
2. Tap your card over the symbol on the terminal to pay quickly.
3. Your payment is completed in seconds!
Online or Phone Purchases
Provide your card information as you have done in the past. Chip cards will not change the way payments are made online or by telephone.
Using Your Card at an ATM
The process is essentially the same as at a merchant terminal. Insert your card, leave it in the ATM, and follow the prompts on the screen. A PIN is needed for ATM transactions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Visit our Contactless Debit Card page for answers to frequently asked questions regarding the FNBT debit card.