Email it. Text it. Pay people with Pay a Friend. It's easy, quick...and free!*
Pay a Friend with FNBT's Online Bill Pay Service
No more checks or fumbling for cash. With Pay a Friend personal payment service, sending, receiving or requesting money with just about anyone, no matter where they bank**, is safe and secure, quick and easy.
The Pay a Friend personal payment service lets you send, and receive or request money from friends, family or just about anyone with an email address or mobile number**. Pay a Friend is a part of our online bill pay service and lets you move money from your First National Bank and Trust bank account to theirs safely and securely, with ease. And Pay a Friend is easy for your friends and family to use at their bank* or at Pay a Friend.com.
Q: How does it work?
- Pay a Friend works through the online banking and bill pay services, using the same systems and security you rely on today.
- To send money, all you need is the name and email address or mobile telephone number of the recipient**. They will receive a personalized email or text message notification that comes directly from you.
- If their bank or credit union offers Pay a Friend, they simply access Pay a Friend through Online Banking. If their bank or credit union does not offer Pay a Friend, they can pick up the funds just as easily at Pay a Friend.com***.
- The money will move from your First National Bank and Trust account to theirs—without having to exchange financial account information with each other.
- If you are owed money, you can request it from someone using their email address or mobile number. When you are sent the money owed with Pay a Friend, the funds will be deposited right into the checking or savings account that you've designated as your primary account.
Q: What can you use it for?
- Give a gift to family and friends
- Collect rent from tenants or roommates
- Send or request money for club dues, your sports team or a group vacation
- Pay your dog walker or lawn care service
- Send money to your child at college
- Pay back friends for a fun outing, like a dinner or concert