FNBT’s upgraded Personal and Business Online Banking will deliver an improved online experience focused on flexibility, security and control.
Improved Online Experience
- You will continue to receive communication informing you of the transition timeline, how to prepare and what to expect.
- Please check this website page for new information.
- Contact your local branch office or call our Customer Support team at 800.667.4401 with questions.
Upgrade weekend begins Friday, September 25. All branch locations will be open for business on Monday, September 28.
Monday, September 21
This information will be needed to help verify you the first time you log into the new digital banking experience on Monday, September 28.
- Log in to Online Banking and verify your phone number and email address are correct under "Profile”. If it is not correct, please update it within your profile or call us at 800.667.4401.
- Online Bill Pay will be unavailable beginning at 8:00 am through September 28.
- All recurring bills and any scheduled prior to this date will not be affected. If you normally pay your bills right before they are due, we recommend you log in prior to this date and schedule them in advance.
Friday, September 25
- Mobile Banking apps will be unavailable starting at 3:00 pm
- Online Banking will be unavailable starting at 6:00 pm
- Telephone Banking will be unavailable at 6:00 pm
- All FNBT branch locations will close at 6:00 pm
Saturday, September 26 & Sunday, September 27
- The upgrade to the new Digital Banking platform will begin September 25 and go through the weekend.
- All FNBT branch locations will be closed so our employee family can work to coordinate our system upgrades.
- The Customer Support Team will be available by calling 800.667.4401 from 7:30 am – 12:00 pm, however they will not have access to your account information.
- Online and Mobile Banking, Bill Pay and Telephone Banking will be unavailable.
Monday, September 28
- All FNBT branch locations will open for their normal business hours
- The Customer Support Team will be open
- Weekdays: 7:30am - 6pm CST
- Saturdays: 7:30am-noon CST
- Online and Mobile Banking, Bill Pay and Telephone Banking will be available.
- Download the upgraded Mobile Banking app and log into the new system
- Resume using Bill Pay in your upgraded FNBT Online Banking. Review your payments and payees for accuracy.
- Alerts will not convert from the current FNBT Online Banking system. You will need to re-establish this feature in the upgraded system after you have logged in.