Home / Upgrade - Personal (delete)
The weekend of September 25, 2020, we’re upgrading to an improved digital platform to help make life easier for you! First National Bank and Trust (FNBT) is excited to bring a new platform to our customers very soon. We are confident that you’ll enjoy the new features of this digital experience while continuing to enjoy everything you love about your online banking now.
What to Expect
- A modern, consistent look and feel across all your devices, simplifying how you manage your accounts and move money.
- Move your money easier than ever with improved account transfer options, person-to-person payments and online bill pay.
- Easy access to a secure messaging feature to communicate with FNBT bankers.
- Ability to reset your password from any device without having to call the bank!
- Transaction alerts: transaction alerts delivered to your mobile device.
- Touch and Face ID for enabled devices as well as PIN authentication available.
- Two-Factor Authentication* for FNBT Online Banking – A code will be delivered to you outside of the system to verify your identity.
- Complete control of your debit card all within FNBT’s Online Banking platform! With this feature, you can temporarily disable your card, report lost or stolen cards, and much more.
Digital Banking Features
- View check images, eStatements, and add external transfers, all from your mobile device.
- Add a bill payment (or bill pay) payee to your account from your mobile device.
- Your private accounts at other financial institutions can be linked to Mobile Banking with FNBT so you can transfer money between two banks without ever leaving home!
- Easily Pay a Friend with by using their mobile phone number or email.
- No more lock-outs! Self-service username and password reset, utilizing an authentication code.
- Quicker download and easier date range selection of electronic statements.
- Pay a friend quickly from the Online Banking home page.
- Transfer funds to your accounts at other banks easily.
- Simplify your banking with eStatements for your accounts.