To send a wire, visit any location and bring the following information:
- Your name, address, and the account number of the account from which the funds will be sent.
- The name and address of the receiving bank. The address is necessary only if you want to send the wire to a specific branch.
- The receiving bank's ABA number or SWIFT code (for international cables).
- The account number the money is going to and the name on the account.
Wire Transfers submitted after 3:00 PM will be processed and sent out on the next business day.
To receive a domestic wire, the sending institution will need the following:
- The name as it appears on your account
- Your account number
- Our bank information:
ABA # 075900973
First National Bank and Trust Co.
345 E Grand Ave
Beloit, WI 53511
For international wires, the sending party needs to send the funds first to an US international bank, then for further credit to First National Bank using the above information.
We cannot anticipate exact arrival times nor can we guarantee that wires will be received on the same day they are sent. The wire may need to be sent through an additional bank and thus be delayed, or the information received may not be complete enough for the wire to be processed. If it is a foreign wire, it may take a few days to a few weeks to receive the wire. Wire Transfers received after 5:00 PM will be processed and credited to your account on the next business day.