Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs).
The future can have a way of sneaking up on you. But it doesn't have to be that way! Make sure you're prepared and start saving for retirement with an IRA from First National Bank and Trust.
We offer both traditional and Roth accounts, each with unique tax advantages. Enjoy tax-free or tax-deferred earnings and the freedom to control your investment with our self-directed IRA option. No matter which one you choose, you can rest easy knowing your financial future is bright, and your retirement is secure
- Save money for retirement
- Interest bearing accounts
- Traditional and Roth available
- Available as a CD option
- Tax free and tax deferred options
- Self-directed option with wide range of investment choices
- Consolidated monthly statements document activity and holdings
- Simplified single account with one annual fee
- Some age and deposit limits apply
- Penalty for early withdrawal
- Employee Benefits
As Trustee of your plan, we help share in the fiduciary responsibility you take on as a plan sponsor. Our level of service can be customized to fit your needs. We offer the ability to select and monitor the investments offered in your plan. We can also provide the personal attention you desire, including employee seminars and newsletters, to keep your employees well informed and educated about their plan and its investments.
We work closely with a Third-Party Administrator ("TPA") to make sure that all ERISA regulations are followed and proper reporting is done. Our TPA of choice has a national presence and decades of experience, as well as the latest technology, making your plan easy for employees to use.