First National Investment Services provides investment products and services, through Cetera Investment Services, to help you manage your portfolio, plan for retirement, or save for a child's future education. Our highly trained investment executives can help you reach your investment goals.
- Build a relationship with an investment executive who will work directly with you to create a personalized plan to help you meet your financial and retirement goals
- Your investment executive will provide you with advice to proactively keep your investments aligned with your long-term strategies
- Generally recommended for clients seeking advice, planning to invest $20,000 or more
First National Investment Services
Securities & insurance products provided by Cetera Investment Services
First National Investment Services, located at First National Bank and Trust, has highly trained staff ready to help you with your retirement planning, investing, or any long range financial goals. When you want expert financial planning that's right on the money, we're right down the street. That's the big difference.
We will meet with you to analyze your situation and help define your investing goals and strategies. With a wide range of investment products provided by Cetera Investment Services, we can help you design a portfolio that will meet your needs. As your needs change, we'll be there to adjust your portfolio.
- Not FDIC/NCUSIF insured
- May lose value
- Not financial institution guaranteed
- Not a deposit
- Not insured by any federal government agency
Cetera is not affiliated with the financial institution where investment services are offered.
Financial Professionals are registered to conduct securities business and licensed to conduct insurance business in limited states. Response to, or contact with residents of other states will only be made upon compliance with applicable licensing and registration requirements. The information in this website if for U.S. residents only and does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase brokerage services to persons outside of the United States.