5-Star Rated First National Bank and Trust: Committed to its Customers and Community
March 2014: First National Bank and Trust, Beloit, Wisconsin is proud to announce it has once again earned a 5-Star Superior rating from BAUERFINANCIAL, Coral Gables, Florida, the nation's bank rating firm. This latest rating is based on December 31, 2013 financial data and signifies that First National Bank and Trust is one of the strongest banks in the nation. First National Bank and Trust has earned and maintained a 5-Star rating for the latest 11 consecutive quarters.
"While the national economy saw modest growth in 2013", reflects Karen L. Dorway, president of the rating firm, "through its strength and commitment, First National Bank and Trust has been able to shine. The people who work at First National Bank and Trust know that its well-being and that of the community are inextricably tied to one another. By supporting and promoting their customers, employees of First National Bank and Trust are making a positive difference right where they live."
First National Bank and Trust has been working to earn customers' trust since 1882. Its commitment to the community has not faltered in those 132 years. First National Bank and Trust currently operates through 14 conveniently located branch offices. First National Bank and Trust (www.bankatfirstnational.com) is a member of the FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.
First National Bank and Trust: "There's no substitute for sound advice."
BAUERFINANCIAL, Inc., Coral Gables, Florida, the nation's leading independent bank and credit union rating and research firm, has been reporting on and analyzing the performance of U.S. banks and credit unions since 1983. No institution pays BauerFinancial to rate it, nor can any choose to be excluded. Consumers may obtain free star-ratings by visiting www.bauerfinancial.com.
View Other Press Releases
- Sound Advice to Spring Clean Your Finances - 4-10-14
- New Hires - Sorenson_Steinberg_Stowers - 3-7-14
- Gail Daer Receives Civic Service Award - 2-19-14
- All You Need Is Love - And Financial Intimacy - 2-11-14
- Promotions - Sean Gjestson and Tari Book - 12-3-13
- Electronic Device Recycling - Beloit Grand Ave - 11-16-13
- FNBT Earns Financial Education Award - 11-12-13
- FNBT Announces Corporate Services Building Renovation - 10-31-13
- Theresa Wendhausen - Hire Announcement - 10-15-13
- FNBT Receives PayItGreen Seal of Approval - 10-1-13
- Coloring Contest Winners
- FNBT named to the Advisor-Friendly Trust Company List
- Scott Wedig - Hire Announcement
- FNBT's Teen Checking Featured in Nerd Wallet
- Steve Eldred Honored as Beloit Daily News Headliner