5-Star Rated First National Bank and Trust: Well Positioned for the Future
June 2013: BAUERFINANCIAL, Inc., is proud to recognize First National Bank and Trust, Beloit, Wisconsin as a 5-Star Superior bank. BauerFinancial, the nation's leading bank rating and research firm, has been analyzing and rating the nation's financial institutions since 1983 and First National Bank and Trust has earned this highest 5-Star rating for the most recent 8 quarters. This rating indicates that First National Bank and Trust is one of the strongest banks in the nation.
"There has been much discussion lately about the need for banks to boost their capital levels," reports Karen L. Dorway, president of the rating firm. "That doesn't worry First National Bank and Trust; its capital ratios are already well above regulatory requirements. Under the direction of Mr. Steven M. Eldred, President, First National Bank and Trust excels in areas of asset quality, profitability and much more."
Since its inception in 1882, First National Bank and Trust has been committed to providing the best of banking to its community through its 12 conveniently located branch offices. First National Bank and Trust (www.bankatfirstnational.com) is a member of the FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.
First National Bank and Trust: There's no substitute for Sound Advice.
BAUERFINANCIAL, Inc., Coral Gables, Florida, the nation's leading independent bank and credit union rating and research firm, has been reporting on and analyzing the performance of U.S. banks and credit unions since 1983. No institution pays BauerFinancial to rate it, nor can any choose to be excluded. Consumers may obtain free star-ratings by visiting www.bauerfinancial.com.
View Other Press Releases
- Electronic Device Recycling - Beloit Grand Ave - 11-16-13
- FNBT Earns Financial Education Award - 11-12-13
- FNBT Announces Corporate Services Building Renovation - 10-31-13
- Theresa Wendhausen - Hire Announcement - 10-15-13
- FNBT Receives PayItGreen Seal of Approval - 10-1-13
- Coloring Contest Winners
- FNBT named to the Advisor-Friendly Trust Company List
- Scott Wedig - Hire Announcement
- FNBT's Teen Checking Featured in Nerd Wallet
- Steve Eldred Honored as Beloit Daily News Headliner