MasterCard® Debit Card with Rewards
Wouldn't it be nice to have a personal banker following you around, writing all your checks for you so you didn't have to bother? Good news: that's exactly what this card does!
Make purchases or get cash directly from your checking without writing a check or running to the bank. For every purchase you make, you earn points that can be redeemed for merchandise. It's accepted worldwide anywhere you see the MasterCard® logo, and you can access over surcharge-free 70,000 ATMs. With this card in your pocket, your balance is always available.
- Make purchases or get cash anytime
- Rewards points for every purchase
- Redeem points for exciting gifts
- Funds deducted automatically from your account
- No monthly payment, interest, or financing charges
- Free itemized monthly statement
- Monitor purchases in real time via online banking
- More widely accepted and convenient than checks
- More secure than carrying cash
- Surcharge-free ATMs through the MoneyPass network
- Free ATM locator mobile application
- Rewards Program
Get rewarded for your everyday spending. With this free program, enrollment is automatic, so you automatically start earning reward points that can be redeemed for exciting gifts.
Here's how it works:
- Simply use your FNBT MasterCard® debit card for everyday purchases
- You'll receive a quarterly points certificate by mail*
- Go online to www.BankatFirstNationalRewards.com
- Register and enter your certificate number or set up to receive your points automatically
- Redeem your points for merchandise or let points accumulate for higher-value items
Use your First National Bank and Trust MasterCard® Debit Card instead of a check, cash, or credit card to pay for your everyday purchases. For every $100 you spend on PIN and debit transactions, you'll receive one half of a point. For every $100 in signature based or "credit" transactions, you'll receive one point, effectively doubling your rewards.
TIP: When making a purchase, you're prompted to enter your PIN, select "Cancel" and you'll be allowed to sign for your purchase as a "Credit" transaction. By doing this, you'll earn double the rewards points.
*You can have your points automatically entered into your rewards account. When you register on the rewards site, just update the information under the "My Account Information" tab.
- MasterCard® Benefits
- Extended Warranty - Most manufacturers warranties are doubled for up to one additional year.
- Zero Liability - In the event that your card is used to make unauthorized purchases - whether made in a store, by phone, or online - you won't be held liable. See www.mastercard.com/zeroliability for details
- Price Protection - If you buy something with your card and then see it advertised for less within 60 days, this benefit can refund the difference.
- Satisfaction Guarantee - If you become dissatisfied with a product you purchase using your eligible card within 60 days of purchase, and the store will not accept a return, you may be eligible for a refund for the cost of the product up to $250.
- MasterCard Global Service - Receive 24-hour assistance with lost and stolen card reporting, emergency card replacement, and emergency cash advance.
- Airport Concierge - Personal, dedicated meet and greet agent to escort cardholders through the airport on departure, arrival or connecting flights.
To file a claim or for more information on any of these services call the MasterCard Assistance Center at 800.MC.ASSIST (800.633.4466).
See the MasterCard Guide to Benefits for complete details.