First Savers Club
A few dollars may not seem like much to you anymore, but to your children, it represents the bulk of their life savings. Help them take care of it and establish good saving habits early on with their own First Savers Club account.
This free account is perfect for children under 19 who need a safe place to keep their savings. Kids under 13 can also join the Kid's Club and earn prizes for making deposits. They only need $10 to get started. Open one today!
- For kids and teens 19 and under
- Interest bearing account
- Unlimited deposits
- No monthly fee or minimum balance
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free E-Statements
- 24-hour Telebank access
- $10 minimum to open account
- Quarterly Contests!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
- Kid’s Club Membership Benefits
- Available for kids 13 and under
- Special club membership card
- Prizes for making a certain amount of deposits
- Cash deposited into account each year for good grades
- Free quarterly newsletter with games and money saving tips
- Quarterly coloring contests with prizes
- Kids' Corner Online Resource Center with games, contests, and valuable saving lessons