Checking isn't just for grownups. Teenagers 16 and 17 can use this free account to manage their money. After all, you need somewhere to put that allowance, babysitting money, or paycheck from your first job.
This account is a great way to take your first step toward financial independence by giving you the power to manage your own money with free electronic services like online banking and e-statements. We also offer helpful information here on our site to help you learn good financial habits. Open your account today.
- For age 16 to 19
- No monthly fees or minimum balance
- Unlimited check writing
- Checks with your high school logo available for purchase
- Free ATM or debit card with rewards
- Surcharge-free ATMs through the MoneyPass network
- Free mobile banking
- Free online banking and E-Statements required
- 24-hour Telebank access
- $25 minimum balance to open account
Learn more about how to better manage your money:
- Cash'd Out | Money Management Tips
Looking for more information on managing your money? Check out the information in Cash'd Out.