Bill Pay Service
We continually look for ways to improve your online experience. On March 22nd, our consumer bill payment service will be unvailable between the hours of 1AM and 5:30AM, for a software upgrade.
A few of the key components of this upgrade include:
- An in-line payment assistant to streamline your payments process.
- Atypical payment warnings to alert you in the event of a mistake.
- A "Navigate Away" function that will prompt you when you are navigating to a non-secure site. And, if you choose to continue to that site we'll automatically log out out of bill pay for your security.
- Improved Help, both via embedded in the user assistance and Help Center areas.
- Improved accessibility in support of visually impaired and keyboard-only users to meet Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0).
This upgrade is for the consumer bill pay service only and will not affect any scheduled or recurring payments. Questions? 800-667-4401